It's beginning to look a lot like MOVING SEASON
To our dear customers,
As the weather gets warmer, the real estate market gets hotter (somehow) and the people want a change of scenery, it starts to get busy.
With everything thats happening, covid or not, we understand things get crazy. Wether it's packing, lawyers, deciding what to keep or stressing over the day, we want to make it easier for you. Below we will have some tips to help you along the way to a perfect, glorious move day.
Packing tips 101.
- Start packing as soon as you can. This will give you an advantage and help organize down the road.
- Gather as many boxes as early as possible. Boxes actually DO run out, especially during moving season. As you can imagine, everyone needs them.
- Correctly label everything so it goes into the next spot easily, saving time and stress.
- Use tape, packing paper and bubble wrap. This will ensure your items are safe.
- Organize and declutter. The last thing you want is to move items you don't need.
Moving Tips 101
- If booking a mover, do it at the earliest available opportunity for security.
- Move as many items as possible to the main floors for increased efficiency.
- Use labels / stickers to make sure everything goes to the right place
- Ensure there is parking for the moving truck and clear pathways for the movers
- Don't leave items on top of large furniture that can't be seen.
- Take extremely fragile items away from the big truck. These should be transported separately.
With some of these tips, it will put your first foot forward to a successful moving day.
Please ask us at Friendly City Movers for extra tips and guides to successful moving.